Dear National Secretaries, Fleet Captains, regattas organizers,
The purpose of these guidelines is to facilitate the loading of results into the SSL database.
- It is necessary to fill in all fields in the attached file.
- In particular it is important to fill in the “Sailor ID” field.
- Sailor ID means SCIRA memberID number.
- The SCIRA member ID can be found by entering the name of the sailor and checking the corresponding number at this link: https://scira.azurewebsites.net/Search/Sailor
- The SCIRA member ID is used to avoid duplications or errors with the names of sailors (for example: Martin Bermudez or Martin Bermudez de la Puente or Martin Bermudez de la Puente Gallego).
- Using the SCIRA member ID also makes it possible for SCIRA to check that the sailor is a member in good standing.
- Fill in the number of races, correctly indicating the DNC or DNS boats in the individual races.
- Send the file to email@example.com.
- The file will then be forwarded to the SSL Team, which will upload it to the “machine”, a complex excel file, on which the International Ranking regattas are loaded.
- Results in .jpeg format are absolutely to be avoided.
Thanks for your collaboration!