After the last Junior and the Senior Worlds the Board decided to send a questionnaire to the participants (“Snipe Worlds Survey”) for knowing their opinions regarding many issues.
The survey was sent in English and in Spanish.
Check the results
A brief summary:
- few sailors responded (98 out of 263 emails sent)
- for the majority of the sailors the current D.o.G. is OK
- Junior Worlds before the Senior (with 1 or 2 days between the events)
- fleet division worked well or partially well
- majority is for splitting the fleet (especially with >80 boats)
- if 2 fleets on same course, trapezoid course could be an option
- 2 races per day, 3 races if behind with the schedule
- 11 races in 5 days (not coherent with previous answer)
- Black flag is OK