Jordi Triay, Snipe sailor form Menorca, Spain
– 1) Your first time on a sailing boat?
At 12 years old.
– 2) Your first time on a Snipe?
At 15 years old.
– 3) The most bizarre thing that happened in a regatta?
When I sailed my Snipe and I saw a shark down in the water.
– 4) What is the thing that most angers you in a race/regatta?
I don’t know
– 5) Which is the race/regatta that you remember with the most pleasure?
All the regattas, I love sail Snipe.
– 6) And the race/regatta you would like to forget?
I would like to forget when I fell into the water in a tack and I lost my sunglasses, jaja.
– 7) Your “dream in the peak”? (Your sailing dream?)
If I have money, I would like to sail Snipe around the world, every week or month, all the year in warm place.
– 8) Sailing goals for 2013, and beyond?
Snipe World Championship in the top 10.
– 9) The most important people for you in sailing and in the Snipe?
My coach Damian Borrás
– 10) Why the Snipe?
Because the Snipe is a good tactical acnd technical boat.
– 11) Your perfect sailing venue and your perfect sailing conditions?
In Menorca, it’s perfect for me with 8 to 10 knots.
– 12) Besides sailing which other sport do you practice?
Padel and cycling.
– 13) Are you superstitious?
– 14) Your perfect holiday?
My perfect holiday… The next World Championship in Brasil