According to the Decision Making Process,
- Rules changes can be submitted (only by National Secretaries, the Rule Committe, the SCIRA Board or 5 Fleet Captains) up to 1st March.
- All proposals will be published at the Spring Snipe Bulletin and on www.snipe.org website.
- The period from March to June will be used for public discussion and also for the Rules Committee recommendations.
- The Board will vote all submission on July.
- The approved changes will be sent to World Sailing (August) for final approval (November).
On March 1, 2020, six proposals were submitted:
Discussion Forum here on SnipeToday (you can leave comments):