Sakaiminato, Tottori, November 8-11, 2012. Junichiro Shiraishi and Ueda Shienser took the Japanese title.
- Shiraishi/Ueda(North Sails Japan) 17p
- Kondo/Ishikawa(AI☆STARS) 18p
- Ooi/Sakai(OKUMURA BOAT) 41p
- Kamiya/Shinoda(NTT EAST JAPAN) 41p
- Kodama/Tanaka(TOYOTA Industries Corp.) 51p
- Kami/Sakaguchi(Kagoshima Fleet) 54p
- Nakajima/Itou(AI☆STARS) 57p
- Kato/Sugiura(TOYOTA Industries Corp.) 60p
- Yoshioka/Maruko(GALAXY9) 81p
- Nashimura/Nishii(Doushisha Univ.) 84p
Full results, regatta report and photos.
Day 4: Sakaiminato, Tottori, November 11, 2012.
Today the races were canceled due to the bad weather. Therefore, yesterday’s results turned into the last results.
Winner are Shiraishi/Ueda of North Sails Japan. Shiraishi/Ueda gained the 4th title now.
Kondo/Ishikawa of AI☆STARS, who were the champions last year, werenot able to win again. However, their boat speed is now No.1 in Japan so far.
Third is the team of Ooi/Sakai of OKUMURA BOAT who sailed with a new boat model.
All these teams will race in Argentina this month.
Snipe class in Japan is very active in the recent years. Snipe builder focused on research and development with North Sails Japan. Snipe made in Japan are in the 70 percent of the top 10 boats. I am sure Japanes sailors will play an active part also in the WH&O in Argentina.