(Photo courtesy of Will Carrara)
Guarapiranga, Sao Paulo, Brazil, August 1, 2021. Final results after 4 races:
- Caio Prado & Jorge Hungria e Prado, 12
- Bruno Ruthenberg & Eduardo Antao, 15
- Manfred Kaufmann Jr. & Adriano S. Bastos, 20
- Bernardo Augusto Indio & Diego Melo, 22
- Victoria Ennser & Jose Hackerott, 23
The cold weather was not an issue for the sailors of the Guarapiranga lake in São Paulo this weekend.
With fair winds there were good conditions to finish 2 races each day.
We were very glad to see some of our dear master sailors back to their snipes: Paulo Santos sailed with his son Ricardo Santos, and Fredi Hackerott sailed with his son Alberto Hackerott.
Paola Prada said it was also a good opportunity for some of the snipedivas to practice for the women’s Worlds next October.